Yes, setup the Microsoft account in Outlook 2013 via the Exchange ActiveSync option (File > Add Account) and then move contacts, calendars and tasks into the Microsoft account. This will cause these items to automatically sync between the Lumia phone and Outlook using the Microsoft account as the intermediary.
- Why does Storyteller on my Lumia tablet pair automatically with my phone's Lumia Share app?
- Does the Lumia Share app work on all Lumia phones?
- Does the Lumia Share app work in all Wi-Fi network environments?
- Is there a way to share only some images with the Lumia Share app on my phone?
- Can I disconnect the sharing connection in the Lumia Share app on my Lumia phone?