Your phone has an AMOLED display whereas Nokia Lumia 920 has an LCD display. The display size is the same. An AMOLED display offers very high contrast, wide color range, excellent viewing angle, and fast response. Additionally, your phone introduces new features like Nokia Glance Screen and double-tap to wake the phone. This means that you have, for example, your clock visible on the screen and you don’t need to switch on the screen to see it. Double-tap lets you wake up the phone by just tapping the display twice.
- My Lumia phone does not work or respond as expected
- My Lumia stays at the spinning gears, how do I get it to stop?
- I cannot make a call on my Lumia phone
- I cannot share my Lumia’s internet connection with another device
- What can I do if get an error while trying to login to the mail account on my Nokia Lumia?