Your phone has an AMOLED display whereas Nokia Lumia 920 has an LCD display. The display size is the same. An AMOLED display offers very high contrast, wide color range, excellent viewing angle, and fast response. Additionally, your phone introduces new features like Nokia Glance Screen and double-tap to wake the phone. This means that you have, for example, your clock visible on the screen and you don’t need to switch on the screen to see it. Double-tap lets you wake up the phone by just tapping the display twice.
- I cannot send or receive multimedia messages on my Lumia phone
- The block number feature disappeared from the call history on my Lumia, how do I get it back?
- How do I configure my number to be private when I call someone on my Lumia phone?
- Is Nokia Refocus app available for my Lumia phone?
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?