Yes, you can. But in order to open the photos in Nokia Camera’s full-resolution view, you must do the following: After you have copied the photos back to your phone, open Nokia Camera, and tap … > settings > find photos and videos shot with Nokia Camera. When you go to the camera roll, you can open the photos in Nokia Camera’s viewer. Just tap the link captured by Nokia Camera under the photo.
- My Lumia phone does not work or respond as expected
- My Lumia stays at the spinning gears, how do I get it to stop?
- I cannot make a call on my Lumia phone
- I cannot share my Lumia’s internet connection with another device
- What can I do if get an error while trying to login to the mail account on my Nokia Lumia?