Yes, setup the Microsoft account in Outlook 2013 via the Exchange ActiveSync option (File > Add Account) and then move contacts, calendars and tasks into the Microsoft account. This will cause these items to automatically sync between the Lumia phone and Outlook using the Microsoft account as the intermediary.
- Why don't my Nokia accessories appear in the accessories page on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- There are no devices listed in the accessories page of my Nokia Lumia phone. Why?
- What is the Nokia Accessories application on my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?
- How do I check if there are new updates available for my Lumia phone?
- How can I divert incoming calls on my Nokia Lumia phone?