Yes, setup the Microsoft account in Outlook 2013 via the Exchange ActiveSync option (File > Add Account) and then move contacts, calendars and tasks into the Microsoft account. This will cause these items to automatically sync between the Lumia phone and Outlook using the Microsoft account as the intermediary.
- How can I transfer my phone data onto my new Lumia phone?
- What is the Transfer my Data application on my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?
- What content can I copy using Transfer my Data app from an old phone to my new Nokia Lumia?
- Does Windows Phone 7.x allow me to transfer contacts using the Transfer my Data app for Nokia Lumia?
- What type of data can I transfer from my old phone to my new Lumia Windows Phone 8?