A reason is that granularity of charging levels indications is different on the Glance when device is in idle mode compare to when device is unlocked and fully running. So sometimes you can see on Glance that device battery is fully charged while elsewhere it shows its only close to be fully charged. For detailed level of the battery charging status please always rely on indications shown when device is unlocked.
- How long does it take to start up the phone for the first time?
- What can I do to free up the phone memory on my Lumia?
- What are the known limitations with App Social Beta for Lumia phone?
- What is visual voicemail and how do I switch it on?
- What is the Windows Phone Find My Phone functionality, and how does that work?