Your phone has an AMOLED display whereas Nokia Lumia 920 has an LCD display. The display size is the same. An AMOLED display offers very high contrast, wide color range, excellent viewing angle, and fast response. Additionally, your phone introduces new features like Nokia Glance Screen and double-tap to wake the phone. This means that you have, for example, your clock visible on the screen and you don’t need to switch on the screen to see it. Double-tap lets you wake up the phone by just tapping the display twice.
- How long does it take to start up the phone for the first time?
- What can I do to free up the phone memory on my Lumia?
- What are the known limitations with App Social Beta for Lumia phone?
- What is visual voicemail and how do I switch it on?
- What is the Windows Phone Find My Phone functionality, and how does that work?