Open the Storyteller app on your tablet, and select Connect Phone. You will see a list of nearby Lumia phones that have the Nokia Share app installed. Select a device from the list or do a Tap with the phone and the tablet (near the camera, which is where the NFC chip is located). After this you will get a pairing request sent to the phone. Follow the instructions and start sharing.
- How can I start the Nokia Refocus app on my Lumia phone?
- How does the Nokia Refocus app work on my Lumia phone?
- Why is the viewfinder set in macro mode on the Nokia Refocus app?
- Are there known limitations in the Nokia Refocus app on my Lumia phone?
- What can I do with the Nokia Refocus app on my Lumia phone?