The reason that the 5GHz WiFi band is disabled during flight (airplane) mode is comply with local regulations. There are regions in the world where the usage of the 5GHz band is not allowed to be used for WiFi transmissions. As the Lumia WP8 phones are unable to determine the location whilst in flight mode, the phones disable the usage of the 5GHz WiFi band in order to comply with regulations.
- I cannot edit the smart sequence again or revert back to original after editing it in Creative Studio, why?
- In Camera Roll on my Lumia, if I edit an image and press save, the link to 'reframe' disappears. What can I do?
- How do I cancel a slider in the enhance module in Creative Studio on my Lumia phone?
- How do I cancel blur or blur background in Creative Studio on my Lumia phone?
- Can I use Creative Studio in portrait mode on my Lumia phone?