Your Nokia Lumia phone has a high voltage battery, and the AC-60 charger is designed for high voltage battery charging. It takes a longer time to charge your phone with the AC-50, than with the AC-60.
- I am thinking of buying a Lumia phone, will I need to get a new SIM card for this device?
- Why can I not sign in to my Microsoft account on my Lumia phone?
- What type of wired headsets can I use with my Nokia Lumia phone?
- Why some of the photos fail to be chosen as a background under lock screen on my Lumia?
- Why do I get error code 0x80070435 when updating my Lumia?