Yes, you can. Simply select disconnect in the Nokia Share application. When doing so, your Lumia also won't automatically connect the next time.
- Can I share my cinemagraph in Social networks other than those supported by Windows Phone 8?
- Lines that are straight in real life appear broken in a stitched image on Panorama. Why?
- Why do stitched photos sometimes have ghosting effects with Panorama on my Lumia device?
- Lines that are straight in real life appear bent in a stitched image on Panorama. What can I do?
- Why is a panorama image upside down on my Lumia phone?