Keep up with the beat and download your favorite music from Nokia Music.
Where available, use a Wi-Fi connection to stream and download music from Nokia Music. For info on connecting to the internet, see your phone user guide.
- On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Nokia Music > store.
- Browse to the song or album you want to download.
- Tap the price of the song or album. Some songs can only be downloaded as part of an album.
- If asked, sign in to your Nokia account.
- Select a payment method.
Songs are saved to your phone and automatically added to your music collection.
View your active downloads
- Tap settings & help.
Buy download credits
- Go to http://music.nokia.com.
To check your credit balance, tap settings & help.