Let your photos tell the stories of your life with Nokia Storyteller.
Your phone needs access to your location info. To allow it, swipe left, tap Settings > location, and switch Location services to On.
- On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Nokia Storyteller.
The photos you have taken are automatically collected together as stories. You need to have at least 7 photos taken at a time and in one place for the app to form a story.
- To create a story yourself, tap , the photos, and .
- To rename the story, tap the collection and the title, and write a new name.
- To view a photo in the story, tap the collection, swipe left, and tap a photo. To browse the other photos, swipe left or right.
You can add captions to the photos in the story. Tap a photo and add caption. To view a caption, tap the photo.
Locate your photo on a map
- To see on a map where a photo was taken, place 2 fingers on the photo, and slide them together.