Please ensure that you have the latest firmware from Nokia on your Lumia 2520. In order to use the power keyboard you will need to have the latest firmware.
The minimum firmware required on the Lumia 2520 for the Nokia Power Keyboard was released on the 14th January 2014.
You can see the list of updates already installed from you update history. Steps to view update history:
- Swipe in from the right to open the charms, and select Settings.
- Tap Change PC settings > Update and recovery.
- In the Windows Update page, tap the link View your update history.
If you need to check the firmware version number installed in your Lumia 2520, you may do so by following these steps:
- Swipe in from the right to open the charms, and select Search. This should open the Search dialogue.
- Enter 'msinfo32', and tap the icon that looks like a monitor with the information icon.
- You should now be presented with the 'System information' application.
- The firmware of the Lumia 2520 can be found under the field 'BIOS Version/Date'.