At the point Play To connects to your TV or other DLNA renderer, the app will negotiate the types of media the DLNA renderer supports. If you try to share any other media than what the DLNA renderer has informed it supports, then Play To will inform you.
- How can I increase my Lumia phone’s memory?
- Can I move or save apps to my memory card on my Lumia phone?
- Does the alarm clock work when my Lumia phone is switched off?
- Do I need to set my date and time every time I remove the battery in my Lumia phone?
- After updating to Lumia Cyan, my calendar app shows time in 12 hour format. What can I do?