Windows Phone syncs calendar data such as meetings, tasks, and other items that are scheduled up to two weeks in the past. After the data is synced to the phone, it remains in the phone calendar for three months. In other words, the phone stores three months of past calendar data. There is no option to store the older non-repeat items than this. Although you can review your past events through your phone's mobile browser by going to the calendar at http://calendar.live.com
- The timeline is empty on my Story in Storyteller. What can I do?
- Why do I see the 'First Time Use' wizard again after updating Storyteller?
- How can I share my stories with Storyteller on my Lumia phone?
- What are the other icons I see on the map in the Storyteller app?
- How can I see the location of my image on a map in the Storyteller app?