Windows Phone syncs calendar data such as meetings, tasks, and other items that are scheduled up to two weeks in the past. After the data is synced to the phone, it remains in the phone calendar for three months. In other words, the phone stores three months of past calendar data. There is no option to store the older non-repeat items than this. Although you can review your past events through your phone's mobile browser by going to the calendar at http://calendar.live.com
- What can I do if get an 86000C0A error when trying to sync Microsoft account on my Lumia phone?
- I cannot send or receive email
- My Lumia phone does not work or respond as expected
- After installing the latest Audio app update in my Lumia 520, 521, 525 or 526 phone, the equaliser menu is briefly shown when starting the app. Is equaliser supported in my phone?
- My Lumia stays at the spinning gears, how do I get it to stop?