Yes, setup the Microsoft account in Outlook 2013 via the Exchange ActiveSync option (File > Add Account) and then move contacts, calendars and tasks into the Microsoft account. This will cause these items to automatically sync between the Lumia phone and Outlook using the Microsoft account as the intermediary.
- How do I check if there are new updates available for my Lumia phone?
- How can I divert incoming calls on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- How do I connect my Nokia Lumia phone to my computer?
- What is the Windows Phone Find My Phone functionality, and how does that work?
- Why am I not able to see the Nokia MixRadio application in the Windows Phone store?