The mailbox may have some emails with an excessively long subject line that are not supported by Windows Phone 8. Once you have removed the suspect mail item (i.e. cleaned the mailbox or move the suspect mail to a folder that phone does not sync) the error will cease.
- My phone does not vibrate properly
- What can I do if get an error while trying to login to the mail account on my Nokia Lumia?
- What can I do if get an 86000C0A error when trying to sync Microsoft account on my Lumia phone?
- I cannot send or receive email
- My Lumia phone does not work or respond as expected