Broken lines are caused by a phenomenon called parallax. As you move the camera the point of view change. You get a similar effect if you close one eye at a time and look at the same object; it will appear different because the point of view changes. The problem is more likely to arise when objects are very close to you. In general it is not easy to stitch objects from different points of view. Please see the tips for making Panoramas work well to alleviate this problem.
- My phone does not recognise my SIM card
- What can be the reason why I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- How to open the back cover on my Lumia 520, 520T, 521, 525, or 526?
- Why can't my Lumia 520, 521, 525, or 526 phone find my memory card?
- Why is there no Nokia Music with mix radio on my phone?