Learn how to insert your memory card into your phone.
Use only compatible memory cards approved for use with this device. Incompatible cards may damage the card and the device and corrupt data stored on the card.
Your phone supports memory cards with a capacity of up to 64 GB.
Make sure your phone is switched off.
- At the top corner of your phone, put the nail of your index finger in the seam between the screen frame and the back cover. Press the middle of the back cover, and bend the cover to loosen the top hooks. Remove the back cover.
Do not use any sharp tools, as they may damage the screen.
- If the battery is in, lift it out.
- Push the memory card into the memory card slot until it locks into place.
- Line up the battery contacts, and replace the battery.
- Press the bottom corner of the back cover against the bottom corner of your phone. The edge with the keys goes first.
- Press the back of the cover until it snaps into place. Don't press the keys while attaching the cover.