The status bar at the top of the screen tells you the current time, battery and signal strength, and much more.
Tip: To see hidden icons, tap the status bar.
Mobile signal strength
- Signal strength
- Your phone isn't connected to a mobile network.
- Airplane mode is switched on.
- There is no SIM card in your phone.
- Your SIM card is locked.
Mobile data connection
Single letters, combinations of letters, or combinations of letters and numbers show the type of mobile network to which you're connected.
Icons that show the network connection type may vary between regions and network service providers.
- An EDGE data connection is open.
- A GPRS data connection is open.
- Battery power level
- The battery is charging.
- Battery saver mode is switched on.
- Battery power or state of the battery isn't currently known.
- Your calls are forwarded to another number or your voice mailbox.
- A Bluetooth device is connected to your phone.
- Bluetooth is switched on, but your phone isn't connected to a Bluetooth device.
- A Wi-Fi connection is available.
- A Wi-Fi connection is active.
- A mobile data connection is shared with other devices over Wi-Fi.
- Driving mode is switched on.
- An app or service is using your location info.
- Your phone is roaming outside your home mobile network.
- Vibrate mode is switched on.
- Silent mode is switched on.