- If the battery is completely empty, charge the phone for at least 20 minutes to make sure your phone has enough power to start up, then try to switch on the phone again.
- Reset your phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously until you feel the phone vibrate. After this operation, you may need to set the date and time on the phone. Note that this does not remove any settings or your personal content.
- How can I start the Nokia Refocus app on my Lumia phone?
- How does the Nokia Refocus app work on my Lumia phone?
- Why is the viewfinder set in macro mode on the Nokia Refocus app?
- Are there known limitations in the Nokia Refocus app on my Lumia phone?
- What can I do with the Nokia Refocus app on my Lumia phone?