The side key (camera key, lock key or volume key) could get stuck under the back cover. Remove the cover and push the side key from inside of the cover to outside to make sure it is in the right position. Put the cover back and try again. Be careful that you do not touch the side keys when placing the cover on the phone.
- My Lumia phone does not work or respond as expected
- Cellular data connection or MMS sending doesn't work on my Lumia 521 when using "Wi-Fi Calling"
- My Lumia stays at the spinning gears, how do I get it to stop?
- I cannot make a call on my Lumia phone
- I cannot share my Lumia’s internet connection with another device