The side key (camera key, lock key or volume key) could get stuck under the back cover. Remove the cover and push the side key from inside of the cover to outside to make sure it is in the right position. Put the cover back and try again. Be careful that you do not touch the side keys when placing the cover on the phone.
- I cannot share my Lumia’s internet connection with another device
- My Lumia stays at the spinning gears, how do I get it to stop?
- What can I do if get an error while trying to login to the mail account on my Nokia Lumia?
- What can I do to free up the phone memory on my Lumia?
- Can I download and save music or video email attachments to my Nokia Lumia phone?