- Restart your phone by pressing and holding the power and volume down keys simultaneously until the phone vibrates. Release and the phone will restart.
- After this operation, you may need to re-adjust the volume. Use the volume keys to reach the most comfortable sound level (scale 0 to 30).
- If possible, try a wired headset.
- My phone does not vibrate properly
- What can I do if get an error while trying to login to the mail account on my Nokia Lumia?
- What can I do if get an 86000C0A error when trying to sync Microsoft account on my Lumia phone?
- I cannot send or receive email
- My Lumia phone does not work or respond as expected