Broken lines are caused by a phenomenon called parallax. As you move the camera the point of view change. You get a similar effect if you close one eye at a time and look at the same object; it will appear different because the point of view changes. The problem is more likely to arise when objects are very close to you. In general it is not easy to stitch objects from different points of view. Please see the tips for making Panoramas work well to alleviate this problem.
- What can I do if get an 86000C0A error when trying to sync Microsoft account on my Lumia phone?
- I cannot send or receive email
- My Lumia phone does not work or respond as expected
- After installing the latest Audio app update in my Lumia 520, 521, 525 or 526 phone, the equaliser menu is briefly shown when starting the app. Is equaliser supported in my phone?
- Cellular data connection or MMS sending doesn't work on my Lumia 521 when using "Wi-Fi Calling"