Nokia Refocus is perfect for capturing close-up (macro) shots of static objects and scenes. You can also take close-up photos and get everything in focus (All-in-Focus feature), which is more or less impossible to do with a normal camera. You can also do color-pop on a single object/area. The rest of the image will be in black & white with a bit adjustment to the contrast levels to make it more 'artsy'. Then you can share the image and let family and friends also play around and change the focus.
- How do I check if there are new updates available for my Lumia phone?
- What if I have trouble installing an update on my Lumia phone?
- My Lumia stays at the spinning gears, how do I get it to stop?
- Does my Nokia Lumia use an IP address when it accesses data networks?
- Can I use my Nokia Lumia as a tethered modem for my laptop?