It's not possible to configure a space character in the IMAP username field in the email settings of the Lumia phones. The workaround is to ask the email service provider to change the username and remove the space character or replace it with another character. If there's no space character in the corresponding email address, you can try if the IMAP access works OK by using the email address as the IMAP username. In some of the IMAP email services it's possible to use both the user name and the email address as the IMAP username and a separate user name is not necessarily needed.
- How do I check if there are new updates available for my Lumia phone?
- What if I have trouble installing an update on my Lumia phone?
- My Lumia stays at the spinning gears, how do I get it to stop?
- Does my Nokia Lumia use an IP address when it accesses data networks?
- Can I use my Nokia Lumia as a tethered modem for my laptop?