Windows Phone does not currently support this feature. However, if you receive a calendar item via email to your email account such as Outlook.com (Hotmail), Google, Microsoft Exchange, you will get the information synchronized automatically to the calendar on your phone.If you would like to see this support added, you can go to the Windows Phone Feature Suggestions website and make requests for future releases at http://windowsphone.uservoice.com.
- What to check if I can't add or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- How can I unlock my phone so I can use another network operator’s SIM card?
- My phone does not recognise my SIM card
- Can I move or save apps to my memory card on my Lumia phone?
- I have forgotten my PIN or PUK code