The time to start up for the first time depends on the amount of preloaded content on your phone. The richer content your phone has, the more time it takes to start up. The initial phone setup can take more than 5 minutes, so be patient and make sure there is enough power in the battery.
- What can I do to free up the phone memory on my Lumia?
- Why does my Nokia Lumia automatically switch on when it is charging?
- Can I change the Windows Phone Store country on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- Why should I update my Nokia Lumia phone software?
- Why does my Nokia Lumia show different charging status of the battery on the Glance than on the Lock and elsewhere in active device state?