- Take a call, and increase the volume by pressing the volume keys on the right side of the phone.
- Connect a compatible wired headphones. If the headphones work, remove them to continue troubleshooting the internal speakers.
- Set your phone to loudspeaker mode, and test again.
- If the problem persists, switch your phone off and on. After this operation, you may need to re-adjust the volume.
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- How can I prolong the battery life of my Lumia phone?
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Lumia phone
- How do I get week numbers to my Lumia calendar?
- My Lumia touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way