- Clean the screen with a soft cloth intended for that purpose.
- Reset your phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously for 10-15 seconds. Release and the phone will restart.
- Remove any kind of protective film or tape from the screen to check if it prevents the touch screen working. If any object is present on the top of the screen, the screen remains black.
- Adjust the touch sensitivity to see if it helps, Tap Settings > touch > Touch sensitivity (all phones do not offer this).
- My Lumia phone does not work or respond as expected
- My Lumia stays at the spinning gears, how do I get it to stop?
- I cannot make a call on my Lumia phone
- I cannot share my Lumia’s internet connection with another device
- What can I do if get an error while trying to login to the mail account on my Nokia Lumia?