Yes, you can use your Facebook ID to sign in. To sign in with your Facebook ID, swipe to My profile, tap Connect with Nokia account, and tap the Facebook logo. Once you set your Facebook ID to be your Nokia account, you can use your Facebook ID to log in to all your Nokia apps and services, including App Social Beta.
- I cannot send or receive multimedia messages on my Lumia phone
- The block number feature disappeared from the call history on my Lumia, how do I get it back?
- How do I configure my number to be private when I call someone on my Lumia phone?
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- What can I do to free up the phone memory on my Lumia?