Learn how to put a memory card (available separately) in your phone.
Make sure the phone is switched off.
Use only compatible memory cards approved for use with this device. Incompatible cards may damage the card and the device and corrupt data stored on the card.
Your phone supports memory cards with a capacity of up to 64 GB.
- Press on the camera flash, and pull the edge of the back cover until it comes off.
- Slide the memory card holder until it unlocks, and lift the holder.
- Put the memory card in the holder, contact area face down, and lower the holder.
- Slide the holder until it locks.
- Press the bottom edge of the back cover against the bottom edge of the phone, and press the back of the cover until it snaps into place.