Shoot sharp and vibrant photos – capture the best moments in your photo album.
- To open the camera, press the camera key.
- To zoom in or out, place two fingers on the screen, and slide your fingers together or apart.
- To focus, press and hold the camera key halfway down. The focus is locked when the white rectangle stops blinking.
- To take the photo, press the camera key down fully.
To view the photo you just took, swipe right. Photos are saved in your Camera Roll in the Photos hub.
Take a photo without using the camera key
If needed, turn touch capture on in the camera settings. On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings. Swipe to applications, and tap photos+camera > Tap screen to take pictures and videos.
- To focus on a specific object or area, tap the object or area on the screen. Hold the phone still until the white square stops blinking.