First, remove the back cover. With the phone facing you, there is a gap on the left side. Press down on the gap with a fingernail until you unlock the back cover. Remove the battery. The SIM card holder is on the top right corner of the battery holder. Use the opening above the SIM card holder to guide the SIM card out. With your fingernail, push the SIM card toward the battery holder until it slides out.
- What can I do to free up the phone memory on my Lumia?
- Why does my Nokia Lumia automatically switch on when it is charging?
- Can I change the Windows Phone Store country on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- Why should I update my Nokia Lumia phone software?
- How do I update the phone software for my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)?