First, remove the back cover. With the phone facing you, there is a gap on the left side. Press down on the gap with a fingernail until you unlock the back cover. Remove the battery. The SIM card holder is on the top right corner of the battery holder. Use the opening above the SIM card holder to guide the SIM card out. With your fingernail, push the SIM card toward the battery holder until it slides out.
- I cannot make a call on my Lumia phone
- I cannot share my Lumia’s internet connection with another device
- What can I do if get an error while trying to login to the mail account on my Nokia Lumia?
- What can I do to free up the phone memory on my Lumia?
- Can I download and save music or video email attachments to my Nokia Lumia phone?