First, remove the back cover. With the phone facing you, there is a gap on the left side. Press down on the gap with a fingernail until you unlock the back cover. Remove the battery. The SIM card holder is on the top right corner of the battery holder. Use the opening above the SIM card holder to guide the SIM card out. With your fingernail, push the SIM card toward the battery holder until it slides out.
- I cannot connect to WLAN (WiFi) access point with my Lumia phone. What can I do?
- What is the Ringtone Maker application on my Nokia Lumia device?
- Why does my Lumia only show phone number of caller or SMS sender, although the contact name is listed in People hub?
- Which version of Windows Phone does my Lumia have?
- Can I print messages and documents from my Lumia phone?