Windows Phone does not currently support this feature. However, if you receive a calendar item via email to your email account such as Outlook.com (Hotmail), Google, Microsoft Exchange, you will get the information synchronized automatically to the calendar on your phone.If you would like to see this support added, you can go to the Windows Phone Feature Suggestions website and make requests for future releases at http://windowsphone.uservoice.com.
- How can I divert incoming calls on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- What is the Windows Phone Find My Phone functionality, and how does that work?
- My Lumia phone's battery drains out fast
- Does the alarm clock work when my Lumia phone is switched off?
- How do I use the Angry Cam feature in the Angry Birds Roost application?