- Launch the Camera Extras application and press camera button.
- Select Settings > Action shot.
- The following text is displayed when you use the Action shot feature for the first time: For continuous shooting hold down the capture key. For a single rapid shot, press once.
- Press and hold the camera button until your preferred amount of shots (up to 8 shots) has been taken. To stop capturing in the middle release the camera button.
- You can swipe and select the picture in the temporary gallery which you can see on the bottom of the screen.
- Select a picture to keep one (save) or delete one or you can also delete all of them.
Note: You can download and install the Camera Extras application from Marketplace to your Lumia phone (OS version 7.10.8773.98 or later).