This is new feature of Windows Phone 7.8 to comply with European audio limitation, which is mandatory in new devices in EU in 2013, to avoid the possible damage of ear hearing. You can still adjust the volume level up to 30 with the volume key on the side.
- What is the Windows Phone Find My Phone functionality, and how does that work?
- How do I resize the tiles on the start screen of the Nokia Lumia to a different size?
- Which version of Windows Phone does my Lumia have?
- I am thinking of buying a Lumia phone, will I need to get a new micro-SIM card for this device?
- What is the shortcut to activate silent mode on my Nokia Lumia phone?