- Setup a default mobile data internet access point by downloading and installing the Network Setup application in the Nokia Collection on Store (Marketplace). Start the app and select your network operator. If you see the APN editing option under Network Setup menu, tap on the Edit APN, and then select delete.
- Confirm with your network operator that you have an active mobile data subscription (access to internet) on your SIM card.
- Enable the cellular data connection on your phone. Go to Settings > cellular and switch Data connection to On.
- Check that your data roaming is activated when you are not in your home network. Go to Settings > cellular and select data roaming options.
- If the data connection is lost, try reconnecting by switching Flight mode on and back off: Tap Settings > Flight mode. This resets the active data connection.
If the above steps do not help, insert your SIM card in another device and retry. If it works in another device, contact your network operator for Internet settings reconfiguration.