No, your phone is not compatible with nano-SIM cards. Using incompatible SIM cards or SIM card adapters may damage the phone, the card or corrupt the sim card data.
- What is the Windows Phone Find My Phone functionality, and how does that work?
- How do I resize the tiles on the start screen of the Nokia Lumia to a different size?
- Which version of Windows Phone does my Lumia have?
- I am thinking of buying a Lumia phone, will I need to get a new micro-SIM card for this device?
- What is the shortcut to activate silent mode on my Nokia Lumia phone?