Broken lines are caused by a phenomenon called parallax. As you move the camera the point of view change. You get a similar effect if you close one eye at a time and look at the same object; it will appear different because the point of view changes. The problem is more likely to arise when objects are very close to you. In general it is not easy to stitch objects from different points of view. Please see the tips for making Panoramas work well to alleviate this problem.
- My Lumia's battery does not get fully charged
- What can I do if the camera on my Lumia phone does not work properly?
- I cannot send or receive text messages on my Lumia phone
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)
- I cannot send or receive multimedia messages on my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)