- Use the Nokia battery charger that was included with your phone. Older chargers may not fully charge the battery.
- Reset your phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously until you feel the phone vibrate. After this operation, you may need to set the date and time on the phone. Note that this does not remove any settings or your personal content.
- How do I configure my number to be private when I call someone on my Lumia phone?
- What can I do if my Lumia (Windows Phone 7) cannot be recognized by Zune?
- The cable connection between my Lumia (Windows Phone 7) and Zune PC software does not work
- I have forgotten the password for my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?