The Find My Phone feature lets you ring your phone remotely and map the approximate location of your Windows Phone. If the phone is lost or stolen, you can also lock the phone or delete all the data. You can access the Find My Phone feature under Devices in your Microsoft account.
- Go to windowsphone.com web site.
- Sign in with your primary Microsoft Account.
- Click Find My Phone under your phone picture.
- On the Find My Phone page, click Refresh to update location.
- Wait while the phone is asked for its location using SMS.
- The phone’s current location is shown on a map on the web page.
Note: To enable this functionality, location services must be enabled on the phone. Go to Settings > System > Location. The phone also has a separate Find My Phone settings page, from where the service settings can configure (Settings > System > Find My Phone).
The ability to locate your phone on a map is not available in the following countries/regions: Argentina, China, India, Korea, Peru, and Turkey.