Launch the Camera Extras application and press the Camera button, then select Settings > Self timer. You can initiate the timer either by tapping the screen or by pressing camera key. The self timer animation is displayed on the screen. The default wait time is 10 seconds, after which a picture will be taken. You can stop the timer by tapping the screen and a picture will not be taken.
- What is the Windows Phone Find My Phone functionality, and how does that work?
- How do I resize the tiles on the start screen of the Nokia Lumia to a different size?
- Which version of Windows Phone does my Lumia have?
- I am thinking of buying a Lumia phone, will I need to get a new micro-SIM card for this device?
- What is the shortcut to activate silent mode on my Nokia Lumia phone?