You may find that your first sign-in to connect to the Facebook network. This occurs because Facebook chat is enabled through the cloud proxy for your primary Microsoft Account ID. It can take Microsoft Account some time to aggregate and pull in the Facebook friends through the connected service. Usually, this process is complete within 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, the Facebook friends should show as available in the Messaging > Online screen.
- I cannot connect to WLAN (WiFi) access point with my Lumia phone. What can I do?
- What is the Ringtone Maker application on my Nokia Lumia device?
- Why does my Lumia only show phone number of caller or SMS sender, although the contact name is listed in People hub?
- Which version of Windows Phone does my Lumia have?
- Can I print messages and documents from my Lumia phone?