- Use the Nokia battery charger that was included with your phone. Older chargers may not fully charge the battery.
- Reset your phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously until you feel the phone vibrate. After this operation, you may need to set the date and time on the phone. Note that this does not remove any settings or your personal content.
- I cannot send or receive multimedia messages on my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)
- How do I disable or reset the text suggestions on my Lumia phone?
- How do I configure my number to be private when I call someone on my Lumia phone?
- What can I do if my Lumia (Windows Phone 7) cannot be recognized by Zune?