- Tap Store tile to see if there are any updates available for your camera app.
- Restore the default camera settings, go to Settings and then swipe left to applications > photos+camera (pictures+camera). Scroll down to the bottom and tap reset camera.
- Switch to the front camera (optional) to see if it makes a difference.
- If the problem persists, reset your phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously until you feel the phone vibrate. After this operation, you may need to set the date and time on the phone.
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- How can I prolong the battery life of my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)?
- How do I get week numbers to my Lumia calendar?
- My Lumia touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way
- How do I reinstall paid and free applications from the Store on my Nokia Lumia phone?