- Tap Store tile to see if there are any updates available for your camera app.
- Restore the default camera settings, go to Settings and then swipe left to applications > photos+camera (pictures+camera). Scroll down to the bottom and tap reset camera.
- Switch to the front camera (optional) to see if it makes a difference.
- If the problem persists, reset your phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously until you feel the phone vibrate. After this operation, you may need to set the date and time on the phone.
- I cannot connect to WLAN (WiFi) access point with my Lumia phone. What can I do?
- What is the Ringtone Maker application on my Nokia Lumia device?
- Why does my Lumia only show phone number of caller or SMS sender, although the contact name is listed in People hub?
- Which version of Windows Phone does my Lumia have?
- Can I print messages and documents from my Lumia phone?