The cache is encrypted on the server and no usernames or personal information are stored. The cache is for improving performance. We would recommend to beam the pictures before the demo to cache them on the server. Then it will go smoother and faster during your demo. The cache can be erased manually in the app settings or will be removed automatically after 30 days.In PhotoBeamer update 1.1 onwards the pictures are transferred in an encrypted channel (https). This feature is added to improve security when beaming over a public Wi-Fi. No other computer can see what you are beaming. It’s a private link between the phone and website. The Phone can just sync to one computer per website session at a time, for security reasons. PhotoBeamer works over 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi connections.
- How do I know if an app or service is using my location info on my Lumia phone?
- From the start screen, how do I get to the list where all the apps are?
- How can I reduce a data usage on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- What is the shortcut to activate silent mode on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- My touch screen is not responding