At the point Play To connects to your TV or other DLNA renderer, the app will negotiate the types of media the DLNA renderer supports. If you try to share any other media than what the DLNA renderer has informed it supports, then Play To will inform you.
- How do I check if there are new updates available for my Lumia phone?
- What if I have trouble installing an update on my Lumia phone?
- My Lumia stays at the spinning gears, how do I get it to stop?
- Does my Nokia Lumia use an IP address when it accesses data networks?
- Can I use my Nokia Lumia as a tethered modem for my laptop?