The Nokia Accessories application (Settings > accessories) provides access to status information for most important accessories and to full accessories settings, Nokia support pages, as well as information about availability of new software updates for accessories. The application works on Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8 that supports NFC. In the accessories application you are also able to configure which applications are launched when you tap a Nokia wireless charging stand with the phone.
- I cannot end a call because my Lumia screen remains black.
- I cannot end a call because my Nokia Lumia screen remains black.
- How do I check if there are new updates available for my Lumia phone?
- What if I have trouble installing an update on my Lumia phone?
- My Lumia stays at the spinning gears, how do I get it to stop?