The Nokia Accessories application (Settings > accessories) provides access to status information for most important accessories and to full accessories settings, Nokia support pages, as well as information about availability of new software updates for accessories. The application works on Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8 that supports NFC. In the accessories application you are also able to configure which applications are launched when you tap a Nokia wireless charging stand with the phone.
- What content can I copy using Transfer my Data app from an old phone to my new Nokia Lumia?
- How can I transfer my phone data onto my new Lumia phone?
- How can I get the Transfer my Data application on my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?
- Would I be able use the Transfer my Data application to send data from my Windows Phone or keep my data in sync across multiple devices?
- What is the Transfer my Data application on my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?