The time to start up for the first time depends on the amount of preloaded content on your phone. The richer content your phone has, the more time it takes to start up. The initial phone setup can take more than 5 minutes, so be patient and make sure there is enough power in the battery.
- How do I check if there are new updates available for my Lumia phone?
- What if I have trouble installing an update on my Lumia phone?
- My Lumia stays at the spinning gears, how do I get it to stop?
- Does my Nokia Lumia use an IP address when it accesses data networks?
- Can I use my Nokia Lumia as a tethered modem for my laptop?